The LL34 Utility Low Table offers clean and seamless silhouettes that will effortlessly fit into any interior space. A beautiful example of minimalist furniture, the design offers no distraction from the natural beauty of the solid hardwood. The design works excellently as a standalone piece or can be paired with the Utility Desk and used as a bench. Great as a low table for record players or media systems, the design is expertly constructed from sustainably sourced wood and features an open shelf for practical storage.
Lowry London furniture is handmade in London using time-tested joinery techniques.
Materials & Finishes
- Available in a choice of sustainably sourced solid hardwoods: Ash | Beech | Cherry | Douglas Fir | Maple | Oak | Walnut | Pine
- Finished with a naturally derived hard wax oil to provide long-lasting protection and durability to the wood.
- Due to the organic nature of real wood, natural variations in colour and grain should be expected from piece to piece.
The height for all seat sizes is 45cm.
We can also make this product in any size. Please send us a message with your desired dimensions and we’ll be happy to send you a free quote.
Delivery & Returns
- 4 - 6 weeks from placing order.
- All Lowry London pieces are made to order in our London workshop.
- Our workshop is fully powered by green renewable energy.
- We use only FSC certified wood.
- We plant a tree for every order.
The LL34 Utility Low Table is a solid wood low table / bench design within our Minimal / Japanese / Architectural range.
Well-Made Furniture Designed for a Lifetime of Everyday Use.