A solid wood desk riser, footstool, toddler’s seat, lap tray, side table and so much more – the functions for the aptly named LL30 Utility Step are endless. Designed to last a lifetime, this multi-purpose step table is handmade from solid hardwood joined together using robust traditional joints to keep the piece sturdy for several generations of use.
Lowry London furniture is handmade in London using time-tested joinery techniques.
Materials & Finishes
- Available in a choice of sustainably sourced hardwoods: Oak | Walnut
- Finished with a water-based varnish to provide long-lasting protection and durability to the wood.
- Due to the organic nature of real wood, natural variations in colour and grain should be expected from piece to piece.
Below is our standard size for this design:
H25cm x W55cm x D25cm
We can also make this product in any size. Please send us a message with your desired dimensions and we’ll be happy to send you a free quote.
Delivery & Returns
- 2 - 3 weeks from placing order.
- All Lowry London pieces are made to order in our London workshop.
- Our workshop is fully powered by green renewable energy.
- We use only FSC certified wood.
- We plant a tree for every order.
The LL30 Utility Step is a solid wood multifunctional furniture design within our Minimal / Japanese range.
Well-Made Furniture Designed for a Lifetime of Everyday Use.